Come check us out! Email [email protected] to set up an appointment.
Four-year-old parents have the option of a two day or three day program for their child. Children must be four by December 1, 2023. Our four-year-old classes meet Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:00-11:30 a.m. (FULL) or Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00-11:30 a.m. You may choose to add our Friday morning 9:00-11:30 a.m. class to create a three day week for your child. You may have your child added to a waiting list by emailing [email protected]
Curriculum Zoo-phonics is one element of our curriculum. Each letter of the alphabet has a character and a movement attached to it. Learning and remembering the letters and sounds becomes easier with this approach. We also incorporate various elements of the Handwriting Without Tears. Our core curriculum is made up of planned units of study including oceans, birds, mammals, reptiles, and insects. Units are taught not only to increase knowledge but also to demonstrate God’s power and diversity in creation. We expand our curriculum through the use of various math manipulatives, art projects, show and tell, talking and listening, story time, exercises, music and finger plays. The emphasis of this class is kindergarten readiness. We will take at least three field trips throughout the year to enhance our curriculum.
2023-2024 Tuition Payment Costs and Plans
We are in school for 34 weeks. This is longer than many local preschools. Our sessions run for 2 ½ hours per day. We offer a Twin Discount (pay full price for one child and the second child is half price).
If your child will be attending 2 days a week, tuition is payable:
1. 9 monthly payments of $100.00 (due the first day of each month)
2. 2 semester payments of $450.00 (due the first day of each semester)
3. 1 yearly payment of $900.00 (due the first day of the school year)
If your child will be attending 3 days a week, tuition is payable:
1. 9 monthly payments of $134.00 (due the first day of each month)
2. 2 semester payments of $603.00 (due the first day of each semester)
3. 1 yearly payment of $1,206.00 (due the first day of the school year)
There is no refund if your child is absent.
To Enroll Your Child:
1. Complete the registration form online or print a copy to fill out and drop off or mail to us at 3060 Wilson Ave, Grandville, MI 49418.
2. A $100.00 non-refundable registration fee is due when reserving a preschool spot ($50 will be applied to September’s tuition).
3. Once your registration form and $100 registration fee have been received, you will be sent a confirmation letter and a Health Appraisal Form which must be filled out by a physician and returned to preschool on or before orientation.
3 Registration Payment Options:
1. Online: scroll down on website’s home page and select “tuition.” Please be sure to select “Maple Tree Preschool” and forward your confirmation to [email protected].
2. Mail: send a check, made payable to Maple Tree Preschool, to 3060 Wilson Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418.
3. Drop off: bring a check, made payable to Maple Tree Preschool, to First Reformed Church’s secure drop box located by the double glass doors on the north side of the building.